- Another week, another two blog posts! First out we have an overview of India’s pharma market and the opportunities it presents to brands looking to enter this booming industry. And, to those of you who have eagerly been awaiting the next update in our Six Nations Fan Snapshot series, you’ll be pleased to hear it’s now live. Enjoy! Remember, sharing is caring, so feel free to help us promote these brilliant posts on social. ?
- Fake news and poor social ads have put people off branded content on social media. In fact, one in three social media users are not interested in posts that aren’t user-generated. According to this infographic, adopting a YouTube inspired ‘people first-content second’ approach might be the solution for brands struggling to connect with customers.
- Our Instagram account is now in full swing! This week alone we’ve shared snaps of the London snowfall from our HQ roof terrace, #throwbacks to our remote work spot in the Bulgarian capital last summer and what the Chinese New Year red envelope tradition looked like in our Shanghai office. Don’t miss another photo or story – follow us here!
- Did you know that roughly 40 percent of the world’s total population actively uses social media? That means an enormous volume of content is created online every day. How can brands drill through the noise to identify the data that is relevant to them, and turn these into insights? This post gives a rundown of how social listening brings value to online data.
- It seemed no amount of layering could keep us warm enough this week as icy blasts from Siberia swept across Europe. On the plus side, the snow makes everything look pretty and we have a good excuse to drink three mugs of hot cocoa a day. On Twitter, #Snowmageddon became the hashtag of the week with some of the most amusing tweets gathered here. Train snowman, anyone? ⛄
Have something to add? Please feel free to contribute and tell us social listening news from your country!
We want to hear about the social landscape in the place you call home.
With a background in brand communication and journalism, Moa heads Convosphere’s content marketing and is the editor of the blog.
Before joining Convosphere, Moa worked as a writer and brand consultant for agencies including The Future Laboratory, LS:N Global, Canvas8 and Stylus, with a focus on packaging, retail and technology trends in the UK and Scandinavia.
Prior to this, she formed part of Cision’s Scandinavian research and analysis division, where she worked on PR projects for clients across different sectors, managing a large team of freelance reporters.