- Football, bikini shows, budget flights and the ethics of cheap PR tricks are the topics covered in our latest blog post. Our Vietnam office lead Loc Dao gives us the lowdown on the effect of VietJet Air’s controversial marketing ploy earlier this year.
- One of the hottest social media trends in 2017 was Stories. Originally introduced by Snapchat in 2013, Facebook and Instagram shortly followed suit and implemented their own versions. But while the ‘disappearing content’ format may be fun for consumers, are they actually useful for brands? This infographic details the value of branded Stories.
- If you’re a regular flyer you probably have some interesting stories to share about your experiences up in the air, whether it’s the annoying behaviour of a fellow passenger or questionable cost saving measures performed by the crew. This article has gathered some of the most eyebrow-raising in-flight events that have gone viral after being caught on camera.
- Dubbed ‘the new marketing‘, brand storytelling has become essential as a framework for sharing messages in a way that appeals to the consumer. We thoroughly enjoyed this webinar by Brandwatch, which illustrates the art of turning data into compelling and engaging content, and explores where storytelling is headed next.
- Celebrity, Globetrotter or Digital Guru? No, we’re not talking about where you would like to see yourself in five years, but different categories of LinkedIn profile pics. Unlike the other social platforms, striking the right balance between professionalism and individualism in your photo and presentation is a top priority on the popular business oriented network – or at least it should be. Before you read this post, we’d like to warn you that it may leave you with a sudden urge to take a whole new series of selfies, or even hire a professional photographer.?
Have something to add? Please feel free to contribute and tell us social listening news from your country!
We want to hear about the social landscape in the place you call home.
With a background in PR, communication and journalism, Moa heads up Convosphere’s content marketing, blog and social media channels.
Before joining Convosphere, Moa worked as a PR and brand consultant for agencies including The Future Laboratory, LS:N Global, Canvas8 and Stylus, with a focus on packaging, retail and technology trends in the UK and Scandinavia.