In support of Rare Disease Day, our new whitepaper illuminates how actionable social insights through social listening can fill in the real-world gaps where clinical trials and traditional research methods fall short.
Discover how social listening can impact your Rare Disease strategy and increase commercial success
With over 7,000 identified rare diseases, it is estimated that at least 1 in 17 people are living with some form of rare health condition. Alarmingly, there is no cure for at least 90% of these diseases.
So, what is preventing pharmaceutical companies from innovating within this therapeutic area?
A key struggle companies face is lack of available data. Since the number of patients with each rare disease is so small, there are logistical difficulties at every step of the drug lifecycle – from designing clinical trials and recruiting participants, to employing effective marketing strategies.
Fortunately, there is a simple solution to overcoming these challenges: harnessing actionable insights through social data. Download a free copy of our whitepaper to learn how social listening can impact your Rare Disease strategy and increase commercial success.
Key questions answered by the whitepaper:
- What are the key opportunities social data offers in the rare disease space?
- What are the challenges social data poses to Pharma and can these be overcome?
- How can social data insights drive patient-centricity?
- What do social data insights add to patient journey mapping?
- How can insights from social listening inform Pharma’s rare disease strategy?
- Which rare disease stakeholders can benefit from actionable social data insights and how?
- How can insights from social listening inform drug development and product positioning?