Gain a 360-degree view of patients living with MS in the United States.
The information contained in this 110-page report will help the reader to develop a deep understanding of how to support and connect with MS sufferers. It offers insight into how patients perceive the various treatment and management techniques associated with MS, and what drives them to consider a change in treatment.
The report explores key information areas, including:
- The leading themes driving online conversation around MS
- The patient journey – from appearance of symptoms to diagnosis, treatment and management
- Patient perceptions of Biologic Therapies
- A view of the leading informational needs
- Leading brands in the MS treatment space, their presence and use of social media channels, and the impact of their content
- The persona types emerging from the online discussion
- Key Online Influencers (KOI) on the subject of MS