Key Online Influencers (KOIs): Learn How to Identify KOIs and Optimise Your Influencer Marketing Strategy
Download our new whitepaper to learn how healthcare brands can leverage social media insights to learn from KOIs, drive engagement and optimise influencer outreach strategies.
Discover how social data insights can impact your influencer marketing program and increase commercial success.
Download our new whitepaper to learn how social listening and social data insights can help your organisation employ a successful KOI strategy.
Influencer marketing has become an integral part of every industry today. For efficient and compliant social media marketing, pharma and healthcare organisations must establish synergetic relationships with their Key Online Influencers (KOIs), including but not limited to HCPs, Patient Advocacy Groups (PAGs), celebrities, patients and caregivers.
- • What can pharma learn from KOIs?
- • How can pharma best engage with KOIs?
- • How are successful KOI partnerships measured?
Find the answers in our new KOI whitepaper. Download a copy today.
Our proven 5-step strategy will not only help your organisation identify the right KOIs for your marketing needs, but also leverage your collaboration with KOIs for maximum return on investment.
Business questions answered in the whitepaper:
- What is the difference between KOIs and KOLs?
- How can pharma benefit from engaging with KOIs?
- How can you develop a successful strategy for KOI engagement?
- How can you cultivate a long-term pharma-KOI partnership?
- How can you measure the success of pharma-KOI partnerships?
- What are the challenges of partnering with KOIs?
Enhance your Influencer Marketing and KOI Partnerships with Social Data Insights.